Operations - Conversion Supervisor
|Location:||Cedar Park, TX|
|Salary Range:||$12.00 - $14.00/HR|
|Employment Type:||Year-Round - Part Time|
Responsible for setup and breakdown of staging, risers, chairs, bleachers, house drapes, carpeting, portable flooring, hockey dashers, ice making, boxing rings, etc as directed by the Operations Manager.
- Stores equipment in pre-designated areas.
- Supervises Post event cleaning crew when assigned.
- Assures that labor crew completes assigned duties to CPC standards.
- Must have the ability to read and follow verbal and written instructions as well as adhere to building policies and event requirements.
- Must be able to lift objects up to 50 lbs and to stand, bend and stoop for long periods of time and climb stairs to inspect and handle problems.
- Candidate must be willing to work in a fast paced, team environment, be willing to work a flexible schedule to include different shifts revolving around event schedule as needed, evenings, weekends and holidays hours if needed.
- Must have ability to interact with fellow employees and general public in a professional manner.
- Performs minor maintenance on equipment used for the setup and breakdown of events.
- Operates forklifts and company vehicles related to arena operations.
- Performs all other job ability to make timely and sound policy decisions,
- Possess excellent organizational skills.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Ability to stand, walk, sit, use of hands to handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms,
Ability to lift and/ or move up to 50 pounds;
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate; however, during events the noise level may be loud.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.